Taste of the Caribbean Vendor Registration
Las Vegas Taste of the Caribbean is a local passport that allows food lovers enjoy the exquisite Latin, Caribbean, West Indian and international cuisine of traditional, modern and contemporary dishes in the Arts District in downtown Las Vegas.
This is an event that draws an average of 3,000+ people, Las Vegas Taste of the Caribbean is a fun event that allows friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers enjoy a great afternoon alongside the sounds of the tropical sounds of Latin, Caribbean musical genres.
- The Non-Refundable Site fee must be paid in full no later than March 23, 2018. Your site will be assigned only after payment is received, so prompt payment will aid in placement.
- April 20th and 21st, 2018 all setup must be completed by 10 am and removal completed no later than 9 pm. If Vendor fails to leave the site in the same condition as it was at the commencement of the event or to tear down in a timely manner, Vendor shall be liable for all cleanup and other costs incurred.
- The Site is subject to final determination by Las Vegas Latin Caribbean Festival INC. and non-transferable.
- Vendor shall accept full responsibility for the assigned site and further indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Las Vegas Latin Caribbean Festival Inc., its owners, representatives, and agents from and against any and all damages, claims, or losses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which arise out of or relate to Vendor’s use of the site and attendance at the event.
- Food Vendor shall obtain commercial general liability insurance, in an amount no less than $1 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate, naming Las Vegas Latin Caribbean Festival, Inc., as an additional insured, with a reputable company. The vendor is responsible to ensure its personal property brought to the event and shall provide worker’s compensation insurance for its employees. A certificate of insurance must be provided to WRT prior to the event.
- An NV sales tax identification number (or acceptable equivalent) is required.
- Any disputes arising pursuant to this agreement shall be subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Nevada and heard by the state or federal court having jurisdiction over Las Vegas, NV.
- Vendor shall follow all rules and regulations of the event and Art District, as may be an effect from time to time.
- Your Vendor fee will include a limited number of access passes to the Event. Other vendor passes must be purchased separately.
- Generators are permitted and the vendor must supply their own generators, table, chairs, and 10x10 Tent.
- All applications are subject to verification of the provided information. Vendor space is limited. Once email has been received the vendor coordinator will contact you to go over your application. All funds are nonrefundable STRICTLY ENFORCED: Exhibitors may not sell or bring in outside alcohol to the event. All alcohol and beverage sales will be provided by approved event sponsors only. Event alcohol license requires strict adherence to these rules. All applications are subject to verification of the provided information.